In this review, we have reviewed the Best Evolv rock climbing shoes available today. We have also included a comprehensive guide that helps you pick the most appropriate model. Additionally, going through the top 10 Best Evolv rock climbing shoes reviews will help you narrow down your choice of the most appropriate choice.
We spent 30 hours to find a best option for you is a Evolv Luchador Lace Climbing Shoe – Men’s Red/Silver 8.5, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before.It is the Best Evolv rock climbing shoes available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on Evolv rock climbing shoes, then you should absolutely go for Evolv Kira Climbing Shoe – Women’s Teal 7 which comes with all the basic features one could expect in Evolv rock climbing shoes.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Evolv rock climbing shoes.
Top 10 Best Evolv Rock Climbing Shoes
Evolv Luchador Lace Climbing Shoe - Men's Red/Silver 8.5
Evolv Kira Climbing Shoe - Women's Teal 7
Evolv Men's Bandit Climbing Shoe
Evolv Supra Climbing Shoes - White/Neon Green 12
Evolv Nikita Climbing Shoe - Women's Violet/Gray 7
Evolv Venga Climbing Shoe - Kid's Blue/Lime Green 2
Evolv Axiom Climbing Shoe with FREE Climbing DVD ($30 Value) (Men's 9.5)
Evolv Elektra Climbing Shoe - Women's Jade/Seapine 10.5
Evolv X1 Climbing Shoe - Men's Seafoam/Neon Yellow 9
Evolv Spark Climbing Shoe - Men's Green/Gray 9
1. Evolv Luchador Lace Climbing Shoe - Men's Red/Silver 8.5
New to the technical all-around category is a lace rock shoe Evolv calls the Luchador It is built off a slightly cambered last with a semi-asymmetrical toe-profile that allows for great control on small edges and the lace closure gives a customized fit Its new non-shifting tongue system also offers padding along the outside of the shoe when stuffed into cracks.
2. Evolv Kira Climbing Shoe - Women's Teal 7
Anatomically engineered parts and design provide the Kira with a comfortable fit without sacrificing performance It uses a single buckle plus cinch-pull strap closure for convenience and a customizable fit for the modern climber making it one of the best flat-lasted technical all-around shoes on the market.
- Profile: Asymmetrical
- Sole: 4.2 mm TRAX high friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker at toe)
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratek VX upper)
- Midsole: 1.0 mm full-length midsole
3. Evolv Men's Bandit Climbing Shoe
This climbing shoe from Evolv offers the versatility and durability for sport, trad or gym use.
- 2mm full length midsole
- Non-stretch upper
- Breathability perforations
- This climbing shoe from Evolv offers the versatility and durability for sport, trad or gym use.
4. Evolv Supra Climbing Shoes - White/Neon Green 12
The Supra is developed on a newly shaped, slightly cambered asymmetric last which provides great control on small edges as well as micro smears It's the perfect cambered, powerful shoe that doesn't sacrifice stiffness or comfort It's three strap closure system, side-pressure relief rand, and toe hooking rubber patch make it the ultimate balance of security, comfort, and performance.
- Vegan Friendly Synthetic - Synthratek VX Synthetic Upper.
- High Tension Heel Rand - Puts The Power Onto The Toes.
- Slight Down-Camber Performance Fit - For Maximum Support And Edging Power.
- Three Strap Closure - Supportive And Powerful Fit With Easy On And Off.
- Split Tongue - Gives Maximum Comfort And Easy On And Off.
5. Evolv Nikita Climbing Shoe - Women's Violet/Gray 7
New for Spring 2015 is the Nikita, a lower volume women's specific version of the Spark It offers the tremendous value of unlined US leather with an arch-supported midsole This midsole is full length and made of durable polyethelene for support and to last through numerous resoles As for comfort, the new tongue on the nikita is soft and breathable This new Nikta offers climbers with lower volume feet comfort, support, and durability at a great price.
- Unlined US quality leather
- Full lacing with speed eyelets
- Full-length, arch supported 3-d midsole
- New cushy and airy tongue
6. Evolv Venga Climbing Shoe - Kid's Blue/Lime Green 2
The Venga unisex kids shoe sports a modern look, real rock shoe performance, comfortable fit and a size adjusting heel strap for growing kids Profile: Asymmetric toe profile Lining: Nylon (comfortable and plush) Midsole: MX-P: 1mm sensitive half-length Rand: VTR rand (thicker front toe area).
- Heel strap allows adjustment of one full size for growing into the shoe
- Wide opening for foot and hook and loop strap closure for convenience
- Upper: Synthetic (perforated Synthratek upper)
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX® high friction rubber
- Weight: 4.8 oz each
7. Evolv Axiom Climbing Shoe with FREE Climbing DVD ($30 Value) (Men's 9.5)
A technical all-around climbing shoe that has an asymmetrical toe profile with a low top-of-foot volume The Axiom is non-aggressive when fitted flat-toed and high-performance when down-sized Whether the climber is a beginner or advanced, this lace-up will offer all-day comfort and precision One of Evolv's best offerings for a wide spectrum of climbers The sole features 42 mm TRAX high friction rubber and the rand is built from longer lasting VTR rubber.
- Leather throughout with microfiber lined front half for support and performance.Strategically placed synthetic leather for arch and heel are
- Non-aggressive last that can be downsized for added performance
- Unique Tongue Lock System to perfectly position the tongue every time
- ¾ Speed lacing system for ease of use
- FREE non-instruction action packed climbing DVD included!
8. Evolv Elektra Climbing Shoe - Women's Jade/Seapine 10.5
The classic Evolv Elektra gets a major upgrade for 2017 Not only does it have a fresh new look, but features an improved, more anatomical fit The new high quality upper material, Synthratek VX, offers a soft but secure fit and is treated with a new anti-microbial mesh material to eliminate odor and the build up of bacteria.
- A major upgrade to Evolv's best selling women's shoe
- New anti microbial mesh to eliminate odor
- Improved fit
- New upper material, Synthratek VX, for a soft feel and secure fit
- Fresh new look
9. Evolv X1 Climbing Shoe - Men's Seafoam/Neon Yellow 9
Sensitive Aggressive Affordable The X1 offers more sensitivity and feel than any shoe on the market without breaking the bank Built on a medium volume, downturned and down cambered last, the X1 is built for training hard in the gym and sending hard outside The single hook and loop strap closure makes it easy to get on and off The Trax SAS outsole and massive toe patch give the X1 a true sock fit and feel on the wall without sacrificing a secure fit.
- Sensitive EX-P midsole
- High tension heel rand
- Single hook and loop closure system
10. Evolv Spark Climbing Shoe - Men's Green/Gray 9
Built on a newly designed last, the Spark is made of high quality leather and lined with 3-D Air Mesh in the heel and tongue, making it extremely comfortable and supportive The Enhanced Arch Support (EAS) technology builds arch structure directly into the outsole, providing midfoot comfort and support The Spark will ignite your climbing with a perfect balance of comfort, support, and durability.
- Profile: Semi-asymmetrical
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX high friction rubber
- Rand: VTR Rand (thicker at toe)
- Lining: Unlined leather forefoot, nylon footbed, partially lined 3-D Air Mesh
- Midsole: MX-P 1.0 mm full-length